Thank you for choosing Open Roads for your next recreational vehicle. Our customers come from throughout the metro Atlanta, Chattanooga, Woodstock, White, and Acworth area to experience our knowledgeable sales professionals, experienced technicians, and world-class RV-buying solutions.
Unlike other RV dealerships in the area, we will quickly work to get to know you and your needs. Then we’ll guide you to the best RV that will accommodate your lifestyle. However, if you know or have an idea of the RV or camper you’re interested in, we make it as easy as possible to schedule a test drive. Simply complete the following form to schedule a test drive on the RV or camper of your choosing.
Why Schedule a Test Drive at Open Roads?
While you can always stop in on the fly to check out any RV in our inventory, many customers find the predictability and convenience of scheduling a test drive to be the best option. When you schedule a test drive for an RV, you will never have to worry about waiting.
In addition, one of our experienced RV sales experts will have your preferred vehicle prepared and waiting for your arrival at the time you determine. In the event your schedule changes and you’re no longer able to make the appointment, simply let us know. We’ll work to reschedule your test drive at a more convenient time.
Tips for Getting the Most out of Your Test Drive & What to Bring
Above all, we want you to get the most from your test drive. Our goal is to provide you with an experience that results in you making the best possible decision. As a result, we have a few tips and essentials to help you get the most from your test drive.
- Bring your driver’s license and insurance information.
- Consider bringing a notepad, so that you can capture your thoughts, feelings, and observations about each RV you drive.
- The night before your test drive, consider making a list of your likes, loves, and dislikes about your current RV. These are the things you should focus most on in a new RV.
- Bring your smartphone, podcasts, apps, CDs, or anything else you would normally use for entertainment in your RV. We want you to try out the audio system to make sure it meets your needs.
- If you have a child’s car seat or booster seat, you may want to bring that as well, so you can try out securing it in the vehicle.
- If possible, we suggest you bring your spouse, partner, or anyone else who may be helping you make the decision. Their opinions and advice are usually greatly valued.
Contact Open Roads Today to Schedule a Test Drive in Woodstock, White, Acworth, or the Metro Atlanta Area
At Open Roads, we’re regarded as one of the best RV dealers in the metro Atlanta area. Our customers come from throughout the metro Atlanta area and Chattanooga for our exceptional pricing, world-class RV-buying experience, and expansive inventory, including:
- Class A RVs
- Class B RVs
- Class C RVs
- Fifth Wheel
- Toy Hauler
- Travel Trailers
- And more
We offer three convenient dealerships based on your needs, including our Woodstock RV Sales location, White RV Sales, Service and Parts location, and our Acworth RV Service and Parts.
Contact Open Roads RV today by calling 770-975-8400 or complete our online contact information to speak to your nearest dealer.