Keep the good times rolling and continue making memories in your camper or RV by scheduling service at your local Acworth and White RV dealership. At Open Roads, we understand the importance of performing preventative maintenance and expert RV repairs — especially because your RV may be tucked away in storage for most of the year.
The expert team of seasoned RV technicians and mechanics provide solutions that save you time and money. Best of all, you can conveniently schedule RV service in Acworth and White with our online scheduler. Simply complete the form to get started!
Comprehensive RV Service, Maintenance, and Repair Solutions in Acworth & White, GA
At Open Roads, we don’t only think outside of the box — we do everything outside of the box. Our expert team of RV mechanics and RV technicians in Acworth and White, Georgia will perform everything and anything to keep your vehicle running as well as the day you purchased it. Some of the most common services we perform at our Acworth and White RV service centers include:
- Wheel bearing packs are suggested annually to prevent brake and bearing failure.
- Electrical system inspections should be performed at least every six months to maintain safe operation and prevent electrical failures.
- Air conditioner service includes coil cleaning, changing of filters, and other annual service items to help prevent more expensive repairs.
- Air conditioner repair is necessary whenever your RV’s cooling or heating system begins malfunctioning.
- Accessories and appliance checks should be conducted at least once a year to keep your accessories and appliances trouble-free and performing efficiently.
- Water heater service is recommended every year to bolster the life of your storage tank and make sure it’s operating efficiently.
- Winterization packages should be performed before winter storage, so your RV is ready to go the following spring.
- Furnace service should be performed at least once a year to ensure it functions efficiently and safely.
- De-winterization service is necessary after Georgia’s blistering winters. This service includes systematic leak checks, and we’ll make sure it’s clean of antifreeze.
- Preventative maintenance and UV treatment for your rubber roof should be conducted to help you avoid one of the most expensive RV repairs.
- Chassis maintenance includes an array of solutions to help your RV achieve maximum fuel efficiency, extend component life, and prevent breakdowns. This service includes tire inspections, oil change, and several other quality checks to protect the major systems in your RV.
- Seal tech testing is a systematic process designed to locate those hard-to-find water leaks in your RV.
- Generator oil change is a service recommended by manufacturers every 12 months or 75 operating hours to help you get the most from your RV.
Make sure to check out our RV Service Specials page for money-saving offers on some of our most common repairs, maintenance items, and recreational vehicle parts.
Contact Open Roads for RV Service, Maintenance, and Repairs in Acworth & White, GA
When it comes to keeping your RV in peak condition, the Open Roads service department will meet your needs and exceed your expectations. In addition to an experienced team of RV technicians and RV mechanics, we offer the best RV collision repair service in the Atlanta and Chattanooga area.
Depending on your unique needs, we offer three convenient dealerships, including:
- Woodstock RV Sales location,
- White RV Sales, Service and Parts location, and
- Acworth RV Service and Parts.
Contact your nearest Open Roads RV dealership for service, parts, or sales by calling 770-975-8400 or complete our online contact information.